Click the link to see the document
- MD Program
- PhD Biomedical Sciences
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Public Health Epidemiology (Dr PH)
- Master Program in Public Health
- Master of Science in Medical Sciences
- Master of Science in School Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Neuroscience of Learning
- Professional Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Ponce Health Sciences University allows graduate students the opportunity to tailor their academic experiences to their career and life goals. We have an unrelenting commitment to your success.
Our school is located in Ponce, the second largest urban center in Puerto Rico, at the southern coast of the island, 100 kilometers from San Juan, which is also our capital city. Ponce was founded in 1692 and was named after Juan Ponce de Leon, our first Governor.
Our graduate programs are focused in four key areas: Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Psychology and Public Health. Our school is also known for its ground groundbreaking research in cancer, child and adolescent anxiety disorders, infectious disease, virology and immunology and much more.
We look forward to you choosing our school and making a difference as a healthcare professional.