The PHSU Wellness Center is recruiting for an Accountant position. To succeed, the candidate must have the following background and competencies:
Duty Location: Ponce, Puerto Rico
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
To succeed, the candidate must have the following background and competencies:
- Contactual Services Payments process and reports
- Prepare and record monthly journal entries and accounts payable & accounts receivable accruals
- Enter invoices from services or suppliers and follow up.
- Maintain AR reconciliation and subsidiary in a monthly basis
- All internal taxes matter including IVU reconciliation and returns, service withholding taxes.
- Monthly financial closing, analysis and reporting
- General Ledger accounts analysis
- Financial reporting
- Record daily cash, ath receipts and deposits
- Good analytical skills, initiative, team work, problem solving skills and prioritize tasks.
- Computer literate (MS Office and Accounting softwares)
- Able to work under pressure and with multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to fully comply with deadlines
- Work overtime when necessary
Interested qualified candidates must send current resume to:
Ponce Health Sciences University
Attn. Human Resources Dept
P.O. Box 7004
Ponce, PR 00732-7004
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org