The Graduate Medical Education Coordinator (GME-C) will be responsible to assist the Graduate Medical Education Director and Designated Institutional Official (DIO) in the oversight of PHSU-SOM sponsored residency programs to ensure the comply with ACGME institutional and programmatic requirements. The GME-C will also assist the DIO in the administrative duties of the Graduate Medical Education office.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, education, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience required.
- Experience managing complex and multiple programs, projects, customers and sites.
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Capacity to strategically think, problem solve, negotiate and make decisions.
- Ability to work well with other support staff, executive staff and committee members.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member, as well as, independently.
- Computer proficiency including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, E-value database management, and resident reporting and program software websites, such as ACGME Web Ads, and ERAS.
- Ability to develop and present presentation materials.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency writing in English and Spanish is a must.
COVID-19 considerations: Use of facemask is required on the Campus; also, the employee must have the three shots of Covid vaccine.
Interested qualified candidates must send current resume to:
Ponce Health Sciences University
Attn. Human Resources Dept
P.O. Box 7004
Ponce, PR 00732-7004
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org