The purpose of the Webmasters is to develop, design and secure websites among other digital platforms in address to maintain the branding of Ponce Health Sciences University and programming of the marketing and remarking efforts. Is responsible for maintaining and creating websites and ensuring that the sites are functioning properly and available to users.
• Website management in WordPress.
• Create and modify the appearance and setting of the site and social media.
• Regulate and manage access rights of different users on PHSU’s website.
• Lay out content on web pages.
• Verify if the website complies with MSCHE standardized policies and other government agencies.
• Examine and analyze site traffic. In addition to making sure everything is functioning properly on the website, a webmaster provides an analysis of the website’s business health and creates conversion paths so that the marketing team can monitor their efforts.
• Create forms for lead generation integrated into PHSU CRM.
• Maintain responsive design.
• Plan for future changes to the website. Beyond the focus of day-to-day activities, the improvement of the website is a necessary consideration for webmasters.
• Interface for performance issues. Webmasters need to be the liaison between IT partners and your company. They will be the ones who address issues with your hosting company or email service provider. Maintaining a strong relationship with these partners will allow your webmaster to tweak hardware to avoid downtime.
To succeed, the candidate must have the following background and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in web development, digital marketing, and content creation
- Strong knowledge of web design principles, SEO, and UX/UI best practices
- Experience with server management and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media marketing
- Experience with Salesforce integration and development
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Education industry knowledge and more than two (2) years in education recruitment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and CRM management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English required.
- Proven project management and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced work environment under pressure.
- Proficient use of Illustrator, ADOBE, Microsoft Office , among others.
- Collaborate and work with others in a team environment.
- Available during non-regular work hours (nights / weekends).
- Being fully bilingual (English and Spanish) is mandatory
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional functions
Support social media marketing.
Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of emails.
Other related duties as assigned.
2. Results Driven.
Interested qualified candidates must send a current resume to:
CC: Karen Ocasio Rivera
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com