- Financial Aid Education Portal (Inceptia)
- Get your Financial Aid Pin Number:
- Fill-out your Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) Online:
- View Your Loans History (if apply):
- Manage your Federal Student Loans (Entrance & Exit Counseling, Master’s Promissory Notes, Direct Loan Consolidation Application)
- Constitution Day – Celebrate the Ratification of the U.S. Constitution
Student Document Requests:
The student’s academic record is an official document and copies are made upon the request of the student.
- Students who need official transcripts of their record for personal use or official use must fill a transcript request form at the Registrar’s Office and must pay $10.00 for each copy at the Finance Office. The Registrar’s Office requires five working days for processing the transcript request. No transcripts will be sent through fax.
- Official transcripts must bear school seal and will be sent directly to the Institution requested by the student.
- Transcripts requested for personal use of the student will be handed to the student personally; if the student authorizes another person to come for the transcript, a written authorization is needed and the person must have identification. Transcripts handed to the student must be labeled “student copy”.
- Student undergraduate transcripts are confidential records kept for exclusive use of Ponce Health Sciences University Registrar’s Office and will not be given to the applicant or third person under any circumstances.
- No transcripts or certifications will be honored if the student has outstanding debts.
and send it by email at: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]