To succeed, the candidate must have the following background and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience in the following fields:
- Responsible for AP invoicing process, vendor payments (checks & electronics)
- Month end closing
- Perform journal entries, accounts analysis.
- Credit card analysis and payments
- Bank/account reconciliations
- Process contractual payroll
- IVU reports, private grant closing
- Good analytical skills, initiative, teamwork, problem solving skills and prioritize tasks.
- Computer literate (MS Office and Accounting software’s)
- Able to work under pressure and with multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to fully comply with deadlines.
- Work overtime when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Use of facemask is required on the Campus; also, the employee must have the three shots of Covid vaccine.
Interested qualified candidates must send current resume to:
Ponce Health Sciences University
Attn. Human Resources Dept
P.O. Box 7004
Ponce, PR 00732-7004
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org