The office of Alumni Relations is recruiting a competent bilingual professional for the Administrative Assistant position. To succeed, the candidate should have the following academic preparation and abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in System Office Administration as minimum. 2. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. 3. Effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills. 4. Ability to work in collaborative, multidisciplinary setting.
5. Effective social and interpersonal skills.
6. Fully competent in working with Microsoft Office programs, digital and web- based technology.
7. Able to be flexible, work additional or varied hours as needed during peak periods.
8. Ability to coordinate projects.
9. Demonstrate ability to follow instructions and work independently.
Interested qualified candidates must send current resume to:
or Ponce Health Sciences University Att: Human Resources Dept. P.O. Box 7004
Ponce, PR 00732-7004
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com