- Interview and recruit qualified individuals interested in our Program.
- Train individuals to act as Standardized Patients, representing assigned medical situations, in Spanish as well as in English.
- Assist in the participation of Standardized Patients: group sessions; formative sessions, clinical exams and others.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of Standardized Patients during the Program activities.
- Detect and establish plans to improve Standardized Patients performance, whenever necessary.
- Assist students when evaluating Standardized Patients activities.
- Inform the Director or Assistant of any situation that requires decision making.
- Assist the Director in administrative tasks, when required, for the best functioning of the Program.
- Participate and facilitate educational activities for Standardized Patients.
- Other additional duties as established by the Program Director.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Teamwork capacity
- Ability to teach others.
Interested qualified candidates must send their current Resume to:
Dra. Marta Febo
Ponce Health Sciences University
P.O. Box 7004
Ponce, PR 00732-7004
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com