The PHSU San Juan Campus is recruiting a competent bilingual professional for the Secretary/Administrative Assistant position. To succeed, the candidate should have the following academic preparation and abilities:
- Bachelor Degree (BA/BS) in System Office Administration as minimum.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Effective time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in collaborative, multidisciplinary setting.
- Effective social and interpersonal skills.
- Fully competent in working with Microsoft Office programs, digital and web-based technology.
- Good understanding of the educational process.
- Willing to collaborate in solving problems for students and faculty
- Able to coordinate small projects and to participate in accreditation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instruction and to work independently.
Interested qualified candidates must send current resume to:
Ponce Health Sciences University
Attn. Human Resources Dept
P.O. Box 7004
Ponce, PR 00732-7004
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org