Dr. Kenira Thompson, President and Director of Research at Ponce Research Institute at Ponce Health Sciences University in Ponce, Puerto Rico joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Kenira Thompson discuss the following:
- When was the Ponce Research Institute formed, and what is its objective?
- What are the research areas in which the Institute specializes?
- What kind of findings and discoveries have come out of the Institute that were new to the world of medicine?
- How does the work that you’re doing help pharmaceutical companies and doctors to better understand diseases and to bring new solutions to the marketplace?
- What is the Institute currently working on that’s particularly relevant to trending topics in health, wellness, and medicine?
- How can non-medical professionals – in other words, everyday people – stay on top of the kind of work that’s being done at Ponce Research Institute so they can gain a better understanding of how your efforts can benefit their health and well being?