Coronavirus advisory information
Your health is our priority.
Here at PHSU we have taken the necessary beginning steps to monitor outbreaks and cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) if our community becomes affected. We have started planning mechanisms to ensure the continuity of the academic activities in the event of a campus closure as part of preventive measures to avoid further spreading of the virus.
Remote Student Services
- Download Good Standing LetterRequest Form (1st Year Student)
- Download Clinical experience, Research, Summer Authorization Form
- Download Transcript Request Instructions
- Download and fill out Transcript Request Form
- Download General Instructions for Certification Request
- Download Certification Request Form
Important Information about CARES Act
Cares Act Letter
CARES ACT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 10 31 2020
What is the Coronavirus?
Learn more about the coronavirus
Keep it safe by cleaning out
Check yourself , help others
Student Reference Guide
What to do
Public Health Community Impact
Our Public Health Program is working with the community to prevent further cases of the COVID-19
At PHSU we are alert to any eventuality regarding the coronavirus
If you feel the symptoms or have been near someone who have the virus please fill the form so we can make the right accomodations.